Monday, January 9, 2017

Exploring the Beauty of the World


One thing that i think about art that i find interesting is that art shows the world around us that we may not one day view. I am able to see the half way across the world. One day I want to be able to travel the world and take photos. Not just for a job, but to explore. I was first introduced to nature photography from Thomas Mangelsen. He has a gallery in my home town, which is where I was first introduced to his work. But this is a view of the planet that I could never get in Nebraska, but through photography I can show how amazing the world is. That is what I want to do with art. Explore the world, and show its complexity and beauty.
Here is the link to his webpage to view more of his nature photography:  Mangelsen's Photography

First Light - Elk

Thomas D. Mangelsen

Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming

Limited Edition of 950 | Artist Proof 95

No comments:

Post a Comment