Tuesday, March 14, 2017

In Detail

In Detail


A collection of photos of normal objects, in everyday surroundings, in detail. 


I like detail, every type of detail: the detail that goes into a homework assignment, the detail in someones’ stories and the detail in art. Throughout my art career, detail has always been one of my focus, so why not continue it into this project. I think that often times we look around the detail, focusing on the "global village" rather then the individual elements of it. In this project I wanted to focus on both the detail of the natural world along with detail in the man made world. While nothing is completely visible on where it is, focusing on the detail more then any thing else. That is what this project is about, seeing the detail in everyday things, in everyday places, in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment